How To Enroll
Open enrollment begins on May 13, 2019 for the 2019–2020 school year. If you participated in our lottery, please continue the enrollment process with the instructions given in the lottery results email.
All students must meet the criteria options below:
- Reside in North Carolina
- Must be in appropriate cohort year for school year 2019–2020 for 12th grade or below
- For grade Kindergarten, your student must be five years old by August 31, 2019
Enrollment opens on May 13th. Please follow the steps below to enroll your student after this date:
- Submit a formal Application through the Parent Portal.
- Submit necessary compliance documents.
- Once all documents have been approved, you student will then obtain a seat, if available, or be placed on the wait list.
- When a seat becomes available, the enrollment center will reach out to you to formally offer a seat.
You may request your student’s wait list position by emailing email@example.com with your student’s name and grade level. This information will be available starting in early July.
Please note due to our enrollment capacity, your student may be wait listed. We recommend having another educational plan in place for your student until a seat is offered to you.
Questions? Call us at 855.669.3660
Visit our Enrollment and Attendance FAQs.