Based upon North Carolina charter school law, each charter school must annually publish specific information on the school’s website. The two main requirements include:
- The School Report Card issued by the State Board of Education for the current year and previous four school years. Since NCVA opened for SY 2015–16, we do not have 5 years of school report cards to post online; however, we will add these yearly as the school continues operation.
- Reach to Achieve reading proficiency figures for the previous school year.
The information below is but one measure of a school’s overall performance as many other metrics are utilized by the State to determine a school’s health. The State also examines operational and financial performance alongside the academic components. If you have questions regarding the attached documents, do not hesitate to contact the school administration.
NC School Report Card
- SY 2017-2018 Report Card will be released later this year. Our School Performance Grade was a D (50).
- SY 2016–2017 Report Card [PDF] (Spanish [PDF]) and Head of School Letter [PDF] (Spanish [PDF])
- SY 2015–2016 Report Card [PDF] (Spanish [PDF]) and Head of School Letter [PDF]
- NCVA opened for SY 2015–2016. Five years of data not available yet.