Based upon North Carolina charter school law, each charter school must annually publish specific information on the school’s website. The two main requirements include:
- The School Report Card issued by the State Board of Education for the current year and previous four school years. Since NCVA opened for SY 2015–16, we do not have 5 years of school report cards to post online; however, we will add these yearly as the school continues operation.
- Reach to Achieve reading proficiency figures for the previous school year.
The information below is but one measure of a school’s overall performance as many other metrics are utilized by the State to determine a school’s health. The State also examines operational and financial performance alongside the academic components. If you have questions regarding the attached documents, do not hesitate to contact the school administration.
School Year - Performance Score/Letter Grade
- SY2018-2019: D/48
- SY2017-2018: D/50
- SY2016-2017: D/44
- SY2015-2016: D/46
NC School Report Card
- SY 2016–2017 Report Card [PDF] Spanish [PDF] and Head of School Letter [PDF] (Spanish [PDF])
- SY 2015–2016 Report Card [PDF]] Spanish [PDF] and Head of School Letter [PDF]
- NCVA opened for SY 2015–2016. Five years of data not available yet.