Welcome to NCVA
Mission: NCVA is a community of students, families and educators dedicated to expanding educational choice through innovative and technology-rich instructional practices, and accountable for developing each student’s full potential for academic and post-secondary success.
Imagine What Your Child Could Do With the Right Education
North Carolina Virtual Academy (NCVA), an online public charter school authorized by the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction, will work in partnership with you to awaken the joy of learning in your child. The result can be greater academic success, confidence, and independence, both in school and beyond.
North Carolina Virtual Academy gives North Carolina children in grades K–12 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them with:
- The award-winning curriculum from K12, the leading online K–12 curriculum provider and a CITA-accredited company
- A high-quality, tuition-free public education
- An individualized approach to learning
- Instruction from North Carolina-certified teachers
- An active, supportive school community
- Social and extracurricular activities